Friday 4 April 2014

Ideally, I'm sure we'd all love a litlle nerd den at home, with a workbench, paint station and gaming table all set up and ready to go at all times. Well, I'm going to go out on a limb and say most of us aren't so lucky!

I live in a really nice, but small apartment with my wonderful girlfriend. One bedroom, living room / dining room with a kitchenette and a bathroom - so space is at a premium! I usually need to pack all my crap away every evening, otherwise I'd very quickly take over the whole place. I'm always on the look out for handy things to make my hobby life a bit easier and when I was out shopping with my girlfriend a few weeks ago, I found this.

It's a makeup or jewelry box I guess, cost €10, made of cardboard. It's the best €10 I ever spent! Look at all the compartments in here, each level is just the right height to stand a paint pot. I get all of my paints and tools, knives files, glue etc in this one thing. I think thats pretty cool. It could do with reinforcing, but a duct tape attack will take care of that. Anyway, that turned into a bit of a rant, but the moral of the story is keep your eye's open, especially when dragged into shops by your girlfriend!

Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment